Search

Content

Monday, July 4, 2011

JULY!!

It's July!
and it's ONE MONTH since the last post!!
Ya ampun, kok bisa sampe sebulan ya lupa?? hahaha

So many story i want to share. Bulan juni itu bulan yang bisa di bilang berkesan. kenapa berkesan?? tanya author.. lho? Di postingan yg lalu author bilangnya bulan Juni itu bulan perhelatan, tapi perhelatan itu dibalas sama HAPPY! Kenpa?? Author naik kelas, YEAH! :D

Emang masih layak kok naik kelas, begini" otak masih encer! hahaha
Masih ada alasan lain kenapa bulan Juni author HAPPY. Itu karena dance crew-nya author dapat 1st place di dance competition! YEAH


I'm so proud to be one of Dn'B crew member :D

***
Aigoo.. masih banyak banget mau author cerita... tapi Author nulis di waktu yang salah, ini udah jam 0:23 ~! OHMGD salah banget!!!


^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eonleonie. Powered by Blogger.
daesung,kiss,big,eyes,happy,new,year,g dragon,heartbreaker,heart,apple,gara,go,bang,gun,pow,chick,lollipop,2,taeyang,top Welcome! to the .Side Of me.
This is my second blog! Containing all about my life.
Thank's for coming here, even you just a second in here. hahaha^^ Feel free to take something, but please take out with full credit! And Feel free to follow my blog too!

1st blog...
.Music In My Soul.

KPOP blog...
DATEforSuJu



Followers

About

My photo
Absolutely GOD's creature. For me there are 2 studios, dance studio and architecture studio | F2AM.PHent.Dn'B Crew | VIP