Search

Content

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hiatus

























Well, Hi...

It's been a while since I posted something last time. I really really want to write and share my stories, but recently I've been so busy because of college stuff. 2012 is one of my great year. Really great! I got so many bless this year. And also so many problem. But, firstly I'm still alive!! God still love me. Lol...
I don't know why, but so many people say straightly to me 'why you're not updating your blog?' 'I've been waiting for your new blog post!' 'I visited your blog and there's nothing.' What is that means?? Hahaha... Actually there are my friends, which is... miss my blog?

I don't know.

Maybe today, last day of 2012, I will share some of my stories. Stories from what I experienced in 2012. And I hope I will not forget it.

Please wait :P

1 comments:

Unknown says:
at: January 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM said...

akhirnya Posting Jugaa yeeey

Post a Comment

eonleonie. Powered by Blogger.
daesung,kiss,big,eyes,happy,new,year,g dragon,heartbreaker,heart,apple,gara,go,bang,gun,pow,chick,lollipop,2,taeyang,top Welcome! to the .Side Of me.
This is my second blog! Containing all about my life.
Thank's for coming here, even you just a second in here. hahaha^^ Feel free to take something, but please take out with full credit! And Feel free to follow my blog too!

1st blog...
.Music In My Soul.

KPOP blog...
DATEforSuJu



Followers

About

My photo
Absolutely GOD's creature. For me there are 2 studios, dance studio and architecture studio | F2AM.PHent.Dn'B Crew | VIP