Search

Content

Monday, December 26, 2011

Moment of Them

Christmas Post!
hahaha... Still with my holiday story. The post it is about my Friends. Two of my close friend. Lately, we've been hang out together. Almost everyday we spend time together. There is always a moment when we all are getting crazy. I mean laughing to loud, scream, teasing each other and etc. 


It's Hendra and Patrik. They had been friend for... nearly three years. We called them 'Twins' or sometimes 'Couple'. LOL. Both of them are male. 


Hendra, cowo arab yang kulitnya putih kayak bule, adalah teman author dari SD. He change a lot since that time. And you know what? He had so many fans, especially girls. Okay, lanjut ya. Patrik, cowo tinggi dengan mata cipit, adalah teman author dari SMA. Aslinya Jakarta tapi Chinese. Mereka berdua salah satu teman dekat author. Dua-duanya sama-sama jenius dibidang pelajaran, beda sama author. But, they always help me.

The story begin when we (Author, Hendra, Patrik, & Timothy) went to the mall. We called the mall, Mantos. Jalan bareng, nonton Sherlock Holmes bareng, dan akhirnya nongkrong di J.Co. Pas lagi nongkrong di J.Co, as usual naluri fotografer si Timothy keluar, sedangkan author duduk mandangin BB. Diambil deh SLR -nya sama Timothy. He started to take some photos. I close my face when he wanted to take a picture of me. Lain cerita sama Hendra dan Patrik. Dengan santainya mereka berdua Stay Cool difoto sama si Timothy. Timothy emang jago kalo ngambil moment samar SLR. Author cuma bisa ngakak doang liatin tu cowo-cowo narsis. hahahaha...


It's Patrik
Best Shot

It's Hendra



Like a TWINS or s COUPLE?? 

I've edited some of their photos. Biar gak susah uploadnya, hehehe






That's All! Hope you enjoy...
MERRY CHRISTMAS


0 comments:

Post a Comment

eonleonie. Powered by Blogger.
daesung,kiss,big,eyes,happy,new,year,g dragon,heartbreaker,heart,apple,gara,go,bang,gun,pow,chick,lollipop,2,taeyang,top Welcome! to the .Side Of me.
This is my second blog! Containing all about my life.
Thank's for coming here, even you just a second in here. hahaha^^ Feel free to take something, but please take out with full credit! And Feel free to follow my blog too!

1st blog...
.Music In My Soul.

KPOP blog...
DATEforSuJu



Followers

About

My photo
Absolutely GOD's creature. For me there are 2 studios, dance studio and architecture studio | F2AM.PHent.Dn'B Crew | VIP