Search

Content

Saturday, December 31, 2011

[OLD POST] HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone!!
I hope you all have been a good time with your family and friends on the New Year Eve.


Author menghabiskan waktu new year eve bareng keluarga dan teman-teman. Ada tiga teman yang datang begadang di rumah. LOL. Author bareng teman-teman bakar daging bareng-bareng. Tapi karena kelamaan jalan-jalan dan nyiapin bahan pada akhirnya kita makan daging pagi, tepatnya jam setengah 6 pagi. hahaha...


















taking photo before go home XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

eonleonie. Powered by Blogger.
daesung,kiss,big,eyes,happy,new,year,g dragon,heartbreaker,heart,apple,gara,go,bang,gun,pow,chick,lollipop,2,taeyang,top Welcome! to the .Side Of me.
This is my second blog! Containing all about my life.
Thank's for coming here, even you just a second in here. hahaha^^ Feel free to take something, but please take out with full credit! And Feel free to follow my blog too!

1st blog...
.Music In My Soul.

KPOP blog...
DATEforSuJu



Followers

About

My photo
Absolutely GOD's creature. For me there are 2 studios, dance studio and architecture studio | F2AM.PHent.Dn'B Crew | VIP