Search

Content

Sunday, December 25, 2011

When we have to woke up early

Christmas Post! 
Actually, I found something to post. It's about me and friends! Maybe you all wanted to ask me like "why you never tell us about your family?" Hahahaha no reasons. I just can't find something ... excitable thing about my family. Just wait, I will make it, one day! 

Okay....
Lanjutnya bahasa indonesia saja, berhubung author orang Indonesia. Sejujurnya author payah English, jadi maklum kalo ada yang salah grammar nya. hehehe, you know lah~

Mendung
hmm... Akhir-akhir ini author bareng teman-teman suka (atau bisa disebut rajin) olahraga. Kita suka jogging tiap pagi. Well, It's Holiday! Selain buat ngisi waktu luang, sekalian jaga kesehatan. Tapi terkadang jogging bisa melenceng jadi nongkrong di McD. LOL. Sebenarnya sih, abis jogging kalo lapar kita nongkrong di McD.

Terkadang juga dari jogging bisa melenceng ke Gowes alias bersepeda. Tapi jujur author gak bisa yang namanya bersepeda. Jujur lho!


  

Like a Ninja!

SMILE!!
It's just the beginning, I mean the first day. Hari pertama jogging itu jam 5 baru selesai hujan. Jadi pas jogging masih mendung. Jalan juga becek, banyak genangan air. Well, gak mengurungkan niat buat jogging. Hari kedua CERAH! Banget malah. After jogging we took some photos!!

Taken by Timothy




Hendra, going home~


Okay, That's All!
MERRY CHRISTMAS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

eonleonie. Powered by Blogger.
daesung,kiss,big,eyes,happy,new,year,g dragon,heartbreaker,heart,apple,gara,go,bang,gun,pow,chick,lollipop,2,taeyang,top Welcome! to the .Side Of me.
This is my second blog! Containing all about my life.
Thank's for coming here, even you just a second in here. hahaha^^ Feel free to take something, but please take out with full credit! And Feel free to follow my blog too!

1st blog...
.Music In My Soul.

KPOP blog...
DATEforSuJu



Followers

About

My photo
Absolutely GOD's creature. For me there are 2 studios, dance studio and architecture studio | F2AM.PHent.Dn'B Crew | VIP